- McGee: I could not imagine a worse way to go.
- Abby: I could.
- McGee: She planted herself on a barbed wire fence. What could possibly be worse?
- Abby: My top three are: falling in a wood chipper, drowning in lava, and being eaten by a shark.
- McGee: I'm guessing you've thought about this before.
- Abby: On and off for the last 25 years.
- McGee: You know, I read a statistic that says you're more likely to be struck by a lightning than attacked by a shark.
- Abby: Not if you're a seal.
you don’t know true agony unless you’ve gone from watching 5 seasons in 2 days to 1 episode a week
the whole yahoo/tumblr thing is rly just like when a single dad marries a new woman and the kids get rebellious and are like “YOU’RE NOT MY REAL MOM”